Rxoid Health Solutions, LLC (“Rxoid” or “we” or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice explains how Rxoiid collects, uses and discloses information about you when you visit or conduct transactions through our websites, and other online products and services (collectively, the “Services”) or when you otherwise interact with us, such as via email. By visiting Rxoid.com or otherwise using our Services, you are accepting the practices we describe in this Privacy Notice.
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of the notice and, in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage or sending you a notification). We encourage you to review the Privacy Notice whenever you access the Services or otherwise interact with us to stay informed about our information practices and the choices available to you.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES RXOID COLLECT?
Information You Give Us
We collect information you provide directly to us with the exception of your credit card data which is handled by a remote third-party in a secure service provider. For example, we collect information when you log on, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form or survey, leave a product review, participate in a contest or promotion, make a purchase, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, fax number, and any other information you choose to provide.
When we say “Personal Information” we mean any information that identifies an individual, such as (but not limited to) an individual’s name, email address, postal address, device-specific information, and log information (as described below). Any information that does not, on its own, identify an individual person is considered and treated as non-personal information. When non-personal information is combined with other information so that it does identify an individual, this information is treated as Personal Information.
Information About Your Use of the Services
We collect information about your use of the Services, such as the search terms you enter, your purchase history and invoice data.
Automatically Collected Information
When you access or use our Services, we also automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We may collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, app version, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use different technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, serve ads and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to mailing list providers, our business partners you use to access or link to the Services, third-party websites through which you enter contests and promotions, and publicly available sources. [Additionally, through a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name and friends lists, in accordance with your site settings and the authorization procedures determined by such social media site].
HOW DOES RXOID USE THIS INFORMATION?
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our Services, such as sending marketing communications, perform analytics and deliver targeted advertising. We may also use the information we collect, including your Personal Information, to:
- Send you technical notices, recalls, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages and to respond to your comments, questions and customer service requests;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, and events offered by Rxoid and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Rxoid and others;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions, process entries and deliver awards; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
WITH WHOM DOES RXOID SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We only share your Personal Information as described below
- We work with third-party service providers who perform certain services on our behalf, such as vendors who provide customer service, deliver your orders, handle user reviews, provide us with analytics data concerning our Service, provide marketing assistance, remove repetitive information from customer lists, provide search results and links, process credit card payments. We may provide them with your Personal Information but only so that they can provide us with their services;
- We may disclose your Personal Information if requested or required by law enforcement, legal process, or government authorities, but we will do so in accordance with applicable law;
- We may provide your Personal Information if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or as we reasonably deem necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of Rxoid or others, which may include sharing information with other companies for purposes of fraud protection or investigating or preventing illegal activities;
- We may disclose your Personal Information to our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you. For example, we may share a hashed version of your email address to facilitate customized ad campaigns on other platforms.
SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), [which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa]. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
HOW DOES RXOID ADVERTISE AND PERFORM ANALYTICS?
HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR DATA?
The time periods for which we retain your Personal Information will depend on the purposes for which we use it. We will retain your Personal Information for as long as is necessary to provide the Services or for other legitimate business purposes, unless applicable law requires we either dispose of it or keep it longer. We may also continue to store your Personal Information to allow us to resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, comply with legal obligations and/or for other legally permissible purposes consistent with this Privacy Notice.
WHAT ABOUT INFORMATION OF CHILDREN?
Rxoid does not knowingly sell its Services to minors.
WHERE IS YOUR INFORMATION STORED AND PROCESSED?
Rxoid is based in the United States and we process and store information in the U.S.
HOW DO WE SECURE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use commercially reasonable measures to help protect your Personal Information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. While these measures help ensure your data is safe and secure, please be aware no service over the Internet or wireless networks is completely secure against hacks, intrusions, attacks, or other unauthorized access. We cannot guarantee none of these events will occur, so please take care in deciding what information you provide to us.
WHAT CHOICES DO YOU HAVE REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION?
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services or to complete transactions on our website.
Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Last change date: 4/19/2019